Port Canaveral is already a cruise ship powerhouse, but with the latest announcement from Carnival Cruise Line, capacity will increase another 34%. Starting in 2016, Carnival is moving a couple new ships in and one ship out of the Space Coast.
- Carnival Magic leaves Galveston and joins Port Canaveral in December 2016
- Carnival Sensation will head to Miami
- Carnival Victory will replace Carnival Sensation in February 2016
- Carnival Sunshine stays put in Port Canaveral
- Carnival Valor stays put in Port Canaveral
Carnival Magic will join Carnival Sunshine which offers seasonal five- to eight-day Caribbean cruises from Port Canaveral. Carnival Victory will take the short three- and four-day Bahamas cruises from Carnival Sensation. Carnival Sunshine will do a