Celebrity Cruises has announced the highlights for their upcoming 2018-2019 cruising season. The latest itineraries include new destinations, with overnights in some of the most sought-after ports in the world. With a total of 282 destinations in 77 countries across the globe, including 188 overnights in 41 cities and 28 double overnights in 7 ports, this is shaping up to be one of Celebrity’s richest seasons ever.
South America & Panama Canal
For the first time, a Solstice-class ship will sail to South America. Destinations there include Buenos Aires, Argentina and Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, along with a visit to Antarctica along the way. The ship’s South American itineraries include:
- 14-night sailings between Chile and Argentina
- Two roundtrip Argentina cruises to Antarctica
- 10-night sailing to Brazil from Buenos Aires
- 11-night Signature Event Sailing with a double overnight stay in Rio for Rio Carnaval
Each destination will be brought to life onboard with experiences such as Argentine Tango classes and authentic Latin American cuisine and vintage tastings. Guests will get a taste of the local culture, embarking on the chef-led excursions Chef’s Market Discoveries in various countries across South America.
Australia & New Zealand
Back by popular demand, Celebrity Solstice is returning to Australia and New Zealand with brand new ports of call. Itineraries will include:
- 10 to 14-night open-jaw sailings from Sydney to Auckland (and vice versa)
- 13-night adventures at new ports in the South Pacific: Apia, Samoa; Vava’u, Tonga; and Nuku’alofa, Tonga.
- Two 16-night itineraries along the Southern Coast of Australia to New Zealand – one from Auckland to Fremantle and another from Fremantle to Auckland.