If you have a Bahamas or Eastern Caribbean cruise planned, chances are you may be heading to one of the ever so popular private islands in the Bahamas. Almost all of the mass market cruise lines have one or they are planning to build one in the near future.
The islands generally provide for a great beach day as an extension of the ship, with food included. Some of the cruise lines even extend their beverage packages to the island. Let’s jump in to some of the key features that can be found during the private island experience and talk about what each cruise line has to offer.
The islands and who visits them:
- Castaway Cay – Disney Cruise Line
- CocoCay – Royal Caribbean
- Great Stirrup Cay – Norwegian Cruise Line
- Princess Cays – Princess Cruises & Carnival Cruise Line
- Half Moon Cay – Holland America & Carnival Cruise Line
- Ocean Cay – MSC Cruises (Future Build)
Castaway Cay is located on the north end of the Bahamas just southeast o
The post Cruise Line Private Islands, Everything You Need to Know appeared first on Cruise Fever.