As summer draws to a close and the Labor Day weekend approaches; Cunard Cruise Line, MSC Cruises and Princess Cruises are rolling out the cruise deals. Now is a great time to book a relaxing holiday, and we’ve gathered the latest cruise specials below to make your cruise shopping that much easier…
Cunard Cruise Line
WHAT: Passengers who reserve select 12-day Mediterranean Cruises aboard Cunard Cruise Line’s youngest ship, the beautifully appointed Queen Elizabeth, can sail from less than $95 per day – plus receive free gratuities – when they book and make a deposit during Cunard’s Mediterranean Spotlight Sale beginning today through September 3, 2013.
Fares starting from $999 are available on all voyages included in the sale, visiting Mediterranean gems including the Greek Isles, the Holy Land, delightful Italian and Turkish ports, and other ancient cities in the historically fascinating region.
For under $95 per day depending on the itinerary and level of accommodation, guests will enjoy spectacular accommodations, sumptuous dining, impeccable White Star Service, unique entertainment and enrichment, up to 11 Mediterranean ports of call and more – plus free gratuities for the first two passengers per booking.
This Mediterranean Spotlight Sale offer is available for the following 12-day Queen Elizabeth voyages:
- Greek Isles & Turkish Splendours – From Venice to Rome, departs October 28, 2013. After an overnight stay in Venice, visits Dubrovnik, Corfu, Athens, Kusadasi, Rhodes, Santorini, Sicily and Salerno. Fares start from $999, plus receive free gratuities.
- Greek Isles & Holy Land Explorer – Roundtrip Rome, departs November 9, 2013. Visits Katakolon, Santorini, Haifa, Limassol, Rhodes, Heraklion and Naples. Fares start from $999, plus receive free gratuities.
- Mediterranean Odyssey – Roundtrip Rome, departs November 21, 2013. Visits Katakolon, Athens, Mykonos, Kusadasi, Rhodes, Heraklion, Sicily and Naples. Fares start from $999, plus receive free gratuities.
All voyage fares are per person, based on double occupancy, and exclude government fees and taxes. Fares for other dates will vary. Offer is for new bookings only, is capacity-controlled, subject to change, and may not be combinable with any other public, group or past passenger discount. Reference promo code R71.
WHEN: August 28 – September 3, 2013
For more information or to book a voyage, contact your travel agent, call Cunard toll-free at 1-800-728-6273 or visit www.cunard.com.
SOURCE: CUNARD CRUISE LINE
Sailing the Caribbean has never been easier. In celebration of Labor Day, MSC Cruises is now offering special savings on select cruises on MSC Divina, departing from Miami. Book a balcony stateroom or above by midnight on September 2nd, and MSC will waive all service charges for 2 full-fare guests.
Select sailings, include:
- Nov. 23rd, 2013 – 7-night sailing with stops in Phillipsburg, St. Maarten, San Juan, Puerto Rico and Great Stirrup Cay, Bahamas. Starting at $499 per person.
- Dec. 10th, 2013 – 11-night sailing with stops in Falmouth, Jamaica, Oranjestad, Aruba, Willemstad, Curacao, Cristobal, Panama and Cozumel, Mexico. Starting at $699 per person.
- Jan. 12th, 2014 – 6 night sailing with stops in Great Stirrup Cay, Bahamas, Georgetown, Grand Cayman and Cozumel, Mexico. Starts at $399 per person.
For more information, visit www.msccruisesusa.com or call 1-877-665-4655.
Scheduled to debut in PortMiami on November 20th, MSC Divina will be sailing alternating Eastern and Western Caribbean itineraries year-round. As part of her North American debut, MSC Divina has partnered with Italian epicurean emporium, Eataly, to feature two entirely unique Eataly dining venues; the upscale Ristorante Italia and spectacular regional steakhouse, Eataly Steakhouse, fashioned after the famed Manzo restaurant in Eataly’s Manhattan location. MSC Divina will also be the first ship to offer Aqua Cycling at sea, allowing guests to take spinning to new heights while cruising the Caribbean.
SOURCE: MSC CRUISES
Princess Cruises is keeping summer alive with savings on more than 200 cruises to sunny destinations such as the Caribbean, Tahiti, Hawaii and Australia & New Zealand, as well as mini Getaway cruises from Los Angeles and Ft. Lauderdale. The Endless Summer Sale, which begins today and runs through September 17, offers passengers the chance to save up to $1,000 each on select cruises departing between December 2013 and April 2014.
In addition to special fares, passengers booking balcony staterooms or above will receive an onboard credit of $100 (for cruises 10 days or longer), $50 (seven- to nine-day cruises), or $30 (one- to six-day cruises); and those booking interior or oceanview staterooms can get credits of $50 (cruises 10 days or longer), $25 (seven- to nine-day cruises) or $15 (one- to six-day cruises).
Examples of cruise deals include:
- West Coast Getaway cruise – 3 and 4 days: $229 interior (was $249); balcony $399 (was $449)
- Caribbean cruise – 7 days: $499 interior (was $699); $799 balcony (was $1,099)
- Panama Canal cruise – 11 days: $999 interior (was $1,499); $1,499 balcony (was $2,099)
- Australia & New Zealand – 12 days: $799 interior (was $1,499); $1,299 balcony (was $2,299)
- Tahiti cruise – 10 days: $1,199 interior (was $1,999); $1,799 balcony (was $2,599)
- Hawaii cruise – 15 days: $1,199 interior (was $1,699); $1,799 balcony (was $2,599)
All cruise prices are per person, based on double occupancy. The Endless Summer Sale begins at 12:01 a.m. PDT on August 28 and runs through 11:59 p.m. PDT on September 17 and is available to residents of the United States, Canada, Puerto Rico and Mexico.
Additional information about Princess Cruises is available through a professional travel agent, by calling 1-800-PRINCESS, or by visiting the company’s website at www.princess.com.
SOURCE: PRINCESS CRUISES
HEADER IMAGE SOURCE: CUNARD CRUISE LINE