Norwegian Cruise Line has released new details today on their upcoming ship purpose-built for the Chinese market – Norwegian Joy 喜悦号. Homeporting in Shanghai and Beijing, Joy will be the cruise line’s most innovative and luxurious ship ever – arriving in summer 2017. Norwegian Joy is currently being built at Meyer Werft in Germany.
Entertainment & Activities
This new ship will offer a vast variety of experiences that have never been seen before at sea. Some of these exciting offerings include:
- a two-level competitive racetrack
- laser tag in the open-air course
- two multi-story waterslides
- Double Aqua Loop – free fall with two loops, including one that extends over the side of the ship
- Aqua Racer Slide – tandem slide that allows guests to race each other on inner tubes