Princess Cruises has announced their 2018-2019 Americas cruise itineraries that include cruises to the Caribbean, Panama Canal, Mexico, Hawaii, the California Coast, and Alaska. The upcoming season that is currently open for bookings includes 12 cruise ships, sailing to over 70 destinations on more than 40 unique itineraries on 250 departures from six North American homeports.
Four of the 12 ships – Royal Princess, Regal Princess, Caribbean Princess and Island Princess – will be OCEAN Medallion enabled for this fall 2018-spring 2019 season. Guests will experience the highly anticipated, wearable device powered by a first-of-its-kind interactive technology platform within the One Cruise Experience Access Network (O·C·E·A·N), making possible a new level of personalization that delivers an enhanced guest experience not previously available in the global vacation industry.
Americas program highlights of the upcoming 2018-2019 season include:
- The debut of Royal Princess on the West Coast as the cruise line’s largest ship ever to sail to Mexico.
- Two new seven-day Pacific Coast itineraries featuring 7-day roundtrip departures from Seattle along the California Coast and 7-day roundtrip San Francisco to British Columbia and the Pacific Northwest.
- Largest offering of 5-day Cabo San Lucas Getaways with nine all including overnight stays in the most popular port of Mexico.
- An expanded program of their Caribbean 7-day itineraries, now with departures on both Saturdays and Sundays.
- Returning season of three ways to see the Panama Canal – from the East Coast, from the
The post Princess Cruises Announces 2018-2019 Caribbean, Hawaii, Alaska, and Mexico Itineraries appeared first on Cruise Fever.