Ahead of the new Seven Seas Explorer launch in July 2016, Regent Seven Seas Cruises has released mock-up photos and facts of two of the luxury liner’s suite categories – penthouse (shown above) and concierge suites. Please enjoy a photo tour of the plush accommodations and bullet points released by the cruise line below.
- The Penthouse Suite’s intricate design exudes elegance, inspired by exquisite sapphire jewelry the suite features brilliant blue accents, handcrafted, custom-made furnishings and expansive private verandas that stretch out nearly 10-feet.
- Ranging up to 626 square-feet, the Penthouse Suite features a stylish entertainment center that separates the living room and bedroom, a marble-topped bar, intimate dining area and a luxurious bathroom.
- There are 55 Penthouse Suites on Seven Seas Explorer.
- The Concierge Suite’s design was inspired by the luxurious vacation homes found in Cape Cod with an incredible focus on function, craftsmanship and using only the most luxurious materials.
- The Concierge Suite features a spacious floor plan, measuring up to 460 square-feet, with a European king-sized Suite Slumber Bed that faces outwards towards the veranda, offerings stunning sea views. The living, dining & entertaining area provides ample space to refresh and relax, while the expansive balcony stretches the entire width of the room and comes appointed with plush outdoor furnishings.
- Concierge Suites account for a majority of the accommodations aboard Seven Seas Explorer with 140 suites, and the design conceit is shared with the Superior Suite category which accounts for an additional 88 suites.
For more information on the Seven Seas Explorer, visit Regent Seven Seas Cruises‘ website here.
HEADER IMAGE SOURCE: REGENT SEVEN SEAS CRUISES