2015 is already well underway and many cruise ships have already set sail on their first sailings for the year. Each year, the cruise industry opens a new book on the world of travel, ready to record the memories bound to be made across the seven seas (and a few oceans).
- 2015 will see the introduction of 6 new ships, each uniquely designed for their respective cruise line.
- Royal Caribbean’s Quantum of the Seas will become the youngest American ship to sail from Asia.
- Princess Cruises will celebrate their 50th anniversary with a special “Love Boat” themed sailing.
- Two Holland America Line ships will transfer to P&O Australia.
- Royal Caribbean’s Allure of the Seas will launch a season of Mediterranean sailings from Barcelona and Rome.
- Celebrity Century will depart the Celebrity Cruises fleet.
- CarnivaLIVE will continue unique concerts throughout the Carnival fleet of ships.
- Norwegian’s Norwegian Epic will begin year round Europe sailings from Southampton and Barcelona.
- MSC Cruise’s MSC Divina will depart Miami to launch Mediterranean sailings geared towards North American cruisers.
- Royal Caribbean relaunches Arabian Gulf sailings from
The post Sailing Into 2015: What’s Coming, What To Expect, What I Wish For appeared first on Cruise Currents .