A Day At Sea? It’s Busier Than You Think
I don’t know about you, but I love sea days. They’re a great opportunity to relax and unwind after several days of exploration ashore. You can do as much – or as little – as you please.
That’s particularly true here aboard Silversea ‘s Silver Shadow. In fact, the hard part today is deciding what to do -and what to skip. There’s literally so much going on that you could be busy for hours on end.
A look at select events today aboard Silver Shadow, courtesy of the Silversea Chronicles daily program:
- 7:30 Sunrise Walk with your Personal Trainer Mariya. Running Track (9)
- 8:00 Stretch and Surrender with your Personal Trainer Mariya. Aerobics Room (10)
- 8:00 Crossword Puzzle & Silver Sudoku are available. Library (8)
- 8:30 The Silver Quiz is available. Library (8)
- 9:30 Bridge lessons for beginners with your Bridge Directors. Card Room (7)
- 9:45 Port Information Lecture with Destination Lecturer Ira Feldman. Athenian Lounge (6)
- 10:15 Coffee Chat with a Voice of Silversea. Panorama Lounge (8)
- 10:45 Italian Language Class with your International Hostess Simona. Panorama Lounge (8)
- 11:15 Portuguese Language Class with your International Hostess Ana. Panorama Lounge (8)
- 11:30 Art Tour. Understanding Modern Art with Art Advisors Dr. Ronald and Yvonne Parker. Aft (7)
- 11:30 Mileage Pool. Guess how many miles Silver Shadow has sailed since Noon yesterday. Pool Deck (8)
- 12:00 Pub Lunch. Join us for traditional pub fare at The Bar and a good old-fashioned sing-along with the Silver Shadow Quartet and the Voices of Silversea. The Bar (5).
- 2:00 Ballroom Dance Class with Gentlemen Hosts Bill and Steve. Panorama Lounge (8)
- 3:00 Enrichment Lecture with Guest Lecturer Piet de Vries: “Journey to Titanic, Part 2.” Athenian Lounge (6)
- 3:30 Prize Point Bingo with International Hostess Simona. The Bar (5)
- 4:00 Afternoon tea time. Panorama Lounge (8)
- 5:35 Art Tasting with Wine. Panorama Lounge (8)
And that doesn’t even cover the evening, which was jam-packed with production shows, live music in The Bar and the Panorama Lounge, and of course, the always-hysterical Liar’s Club Game Show. This was the funniest one I’ve seen aboard a cruise ship in a long time, and proved to be great fun for the small group of guests who stayed up until 10:15pm to see it.
The post Silver Shadow Southeast Asia Voyage Report – Day 10 appeared first on From The Deck Chair.